Tuesday, May 23, 2017

May 1, 2107

Hey Fam!

I'm writing this email as I sit on the metro down to DC. Like I've mentioned before things have change with policy with when we can go sight see in the city so we can go every 6 months and we decided to do our trip now. So this is my last time in DC until I'm here with all of you!:) It will be nice, I've missed the city so much, but I'm glad for the 8 months I served there. So my letter might be a little shorter since I don't have as much time to sit and write. 

Not too much to report for this week. We had two exchanges this week, one was with the Zone Leaders and I got to go with Elder (Darius) McFarland. So we got to re-live those flash black days of playing AAU basketball together so that was tons of fun. 

Work wise it was a little slower with some meetings filling some time. The biggest hi light was picking up this awesome new investigator named Mackeda! She is the daughter of one of the ward members and she just moved from Liberia to live with her Mom here. And her Mom then called us over to teach her! The ward here is really starting to catch momentum with the work and it's going great!

I'll get back to you about the Mothers Day call, probably after church for you guys works better for me. So in the evening for me and late afternoon for you guys. I can't wait to talk to you guys, times coming to a close so fast out here! Love you all! 

Love,
Austin 
 Shipped my bike home:)

Remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment