Tuesday, May 23, 2017

May 22, 2017

Hey Fam!

Sorry it's a late email getting to you! Like you said in your email, I was in Arlington today! It was such a great time, really just hanging out with all the missionaries going home in the next little bit was tons of fun. I just kicked it with McDonald and Florence most the day.  We started out and stopped by places like the Kennedy's grave, the
Arlington house and finished out at the amphitheater and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and watched the changing of the guard. I'll add the pictures for you to see.

It was another great week out here. Like I let you guys know last week, I'm staying here in Montgomery Village to finish out my mission which I'm really excited for. To answer your questions- yes I'm still serving as a District Leader for this transfer, and MyPlan is still going good. This last week was the Study of what they title "Remember and Become". So you think a lot about what you have learned on your mission and what you hope to build on from what you've learned. 

As far as the work, Mackeda is on date for June 2! And then we have a new investigator (that members boyfriend) and his name is Mike! He is so solid and we expect he will get baptized soon! He's so solid. The recent converts are all doing well and things continue to be going well here!

Another highlight for the week was Why I Believe where Eric Weddle spoke! Super cool to hear an NFL player talk about his conversion to the gospel. And then of course get to see all the mission buds.

Well I sure love you guys! Have a great weeks!!
Love,
Austin




Elder Cowan and I showed up to
Why I Believe 
wearing the exact same thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment